JOB TITLE: Compliance Specialist
LOCATION: Cocke and Jefferson
POSITION SUMMARY: Reviews LIHEAP and LIHWAP files for Jefferson and Cocke Counties to ensure
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES / ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
• Learns all aspects of eligibility requirements for LIHEAP and LIHWAP.
• Reviews participant files for eligibility compliance and correct documentation.
• Utilizes provided checklist to document consistency of reviewed data for each file.
• Utilizes provided caseworker spreadsheets for documentation of repeated critical
• Ensures that follow up for needed corrections are completed in a timely manner.
• Travels between NSC sites as required.
• Is responsible for transport of files to the Main Office on no less than a monthly
• Helps Assurance 19 Specialist with minor duties as needed to help report for the
Assurance 16 Initiative each fiscal year as provided.
• Helps with other duties as needed in the NSCs assigned to, during busy intake
• High School Diploma or GED required.
• ’ experi
Other Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• Experience in detailed record keeping, and highly organized.
• Must be detail oriented and able to understand program grant requirements.
• Ability to communicate clearly and respectfully is critical.
• Computer proficiency is a must.
• Ability to work with all clients and staff in a professional manner.
• Be responsible, punctual, dependable, accurate, and thorough.
• Must have valid TN driver’s license and proof of insurance on vehicle.
Hours and Benefits: Full-time; Non-Exempt.
Deadline to apply:
uman Resources, Attn: Compliance Specialist, P.O. Box 1218,
Morristown, TN 37816, or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.