JOB TITLE: On-Site Custodian Technician 4
LOCATION: Elizabethron- Franklin Place
PROGRAM: Affordable Housing
POSITION SUMMARY: Assists with locking and unlocking community areas and doing light clean-up. Must live on site at apartment complex.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES / ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
• Locks and unlocks laundry room as needed.
• Cleans, sweeps, mops, and empties trash in office and community areas.
• Delivers notices for managers and helps with activities as needed.
• Accompanies pest control or other contracted service workers as needed.
• Cleans empty apartments as needed.
• High School diploma or GED preferred.
• Ability to deal tactfully with staff and tenants, make good decisions and give
careful attention to work.
Other Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• Basic use of computer preferred.
Hours and Benefits: Part-time; Non-Exempt.
To Apply: Send resume to: DCEA Human Resources, Attn: Custodi n Technician, P.O. Box 1218,
Morristown, TN 37816 or email to email@example.com.
Cutoff to Apply: