JOB TITLE: Maintenance Technician
LOCATION: Monroe Co.- Old Saybrook and Springbrook Apts.
PROGRAM: Affordable Housing
POSITION SUMMARY: Makes repairs and maintains properties for the Affordable Housing Program.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES / ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
• Performs light maintenance duties such as minor plumbing, painting, or carpentry repairs.
• Schedules and completes preventive maintenance program.
• Responds to after-hour emergency calls as needed.
• Minimum of high school diploma or GED preferred.
• Previous experience in light maintenance work such as plumbing, painting, and carpentry repairs.
• Possess good general mechanical aptitude and prior experience in apartment maintenance.
• Must have valid Tennessee driver’s license and proof of liability insurance on automobile.
• Ability to deal tactfully with staff and tenants, make good decisions and give careful attention to work.
Other Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Basic use of computer preferred.
Hours and Benefits: Full-time; Non-Exempt.
To Apply: Send resume to: DCEA Human Resources, Attn:Maintenance Technician, P.O. Box 1218, Morristown, TN 37816, or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cutoff to Apply: